Our Commitment to Privacy
- Collection of Information: In order to enhance consumers’ experiences when visiting the Site, we collect the following types of information as users browse the Site:
- Personal Information. We may ask you to submit personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number, or credit card number, to us via the Site. Some of this Personal Information is required in order to allow you to use all of the features of the Site. Other information is submitted by you voluntarily.
- Use of Your Information:
Personal Information. Gathering Personal Information about our customers allows us to serve you better. We will not use your Personal Information in a way that is prohibited by applicable law. Here are some ways in which we might use your Personal Information:
- Our Business Purposes. We may use your Personal Information for our everyday business purposes, such as to provide services to you, to market our products and services to you, and to maintain your account with us. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties with whom we have joint marketing arrangements to market other products and services to you. Additionally, we may share your Personal Information with companies related to us by common ownership or control, and they may use your Personal Information for their everyday business purposes.
- Service Providers. From time to time, we may employ companies and individuals to perform certain services on our behalf (such as conducting audits, performing legal services, processing credit card payments, or providing customer service). These third-party service providers may have access to Personal Information, but only to the extent required to perform their assigned roles, and they may not use your Personal Information for any other reason.
- Compliance with Law. We may release Personal Information about you if we believe such a release is necessary to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena or other legal process.
- Protection of Your Information: To prevent unauthorized access to, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee that information you provide to us over the Internet will remain private. We also cannot guarantee that information you transmit to us over the Internet will not be intercepted.
- Opting Out of Promotional E-mails: If you decide for any reason that you no longer wish to receive e-mailed information from us, you can unsubscribe from the Site’s e-mail distribution list by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each promotional e-mail. Your e-mail address will be removed from this Site’s email marketing list within 7 business days. You can also opt out of receiving promotional materials from us by notifying us by mail, telephone, or e-mail at the addresses and number listed below:
2341 Deerfield Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Last updated: February 28, 2013